Bill Bonner of Agora Publishing refers to the market for his investment newsletters as "grumpy old men" -- or "GOM" for short.
In this report, you'll discover how GOM think, what they want, and how to create marketing campaigns that get them to buy.
- Who is a GOM?
- What your GOM prospect worries about most.
- When are GOM most likely to spend money on premium products and services?
- Where GOM turn to first to research and shop purchases (hint: it's NOT online search).
- How GOM make purchase decisions.
- Why a GOM chooses one brand over the competition.
Very impressive, Bob, thanks so much! I particularly like... everything about this paper. The tips at the end of each point will be quite useful.